Monday, May 18, 2009

Andi!

Hi Andi! and hi everybody! I´m Soledad from 4th year and I just wanted to make a short contribution to the blog by letting you know that I think this blog was a great idea of you Andi!
Well, you already know some stuff about myself, but anyway, in case you don´t remember I will introduce myself again. As I already mentioned I´m Soledad, but eveybody call me "Sol", that´s my nickname! I´ve been living in Rosario for 9 years now but I´m not from this city, my hometown is 120 km from Rosario and my family in living there, I´m 26 years old and I´m really fond of studying English, I love this subject and I also like this oportunity that the Institute is giving us, to have you here helping us studying, learning and brushing up our English every single day. Thank you very much for that Andi!
I think you are a really nice and sweet person that is always willing to help us eventhough you don´t know us! Besides, I think you really know a lot, not only about English Language and Literature but also a little bit about everything! that´s great! Congrats!
Well Andi, this is all for now, hope you are feeling well here in Argentina, and everybody treats you with the greatest respect, like you deserve to be treated.
love, xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sol! Thanks for all the nice compliments! You're so sweet. I've been having a great time working with you all and can only see it getting better. I'm glad you enjoy studying English so much... your dedication and interest definitely shows (that goes for your classmates too). How are the research projects coming? It seems like the 4th years in particular have a lot on their plates. If there's anything more I can do to help out--conversation groups, editing sessions, whatever--don't hesitate to let me know. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete