Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Los Cafres" last concert in Rosario


Everyone who likes Reggae music knows "Los Cafres" and also knows that all the concerts are unique and marvellous. It's also well-know that there is a great difference between listening to them in a live concert tan in a CD.

It’s well-worth to stress the excellent performance of the trumpet player and, of course, of Guillermo Bonetto, the vocalist, who since the band was created in 1987, in every show he passes on a lot of feelings only through his songs and voice.

In the last concert in Rosario they made wonderful covers of Bob Marley’s songs, and sang the best songs of all their CDs. that show exceeded all expectations. When I was there I felt like I was in another planet or something like that.

So, if you like Reggae music, go and see them. They will wonder you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Flor!

    Again, another positive review that's got me convinced. Reggae music makes me want to dance--not that I can distinguish the good stuff from the bad. But I'll take your word for it!

    When is their next concert in Rosario? Put it up here so we all know! I'm sure we're all ready to be amazed by some great music that makes us feel like we're on another planet.

    In the meantime, I'm going to search YouTube to listen to some clips. Thanks for writing and talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andy, hope you like Los Cafres like i do. Im afraid they have only 2 or 3 songs in english but i think you should listen to them. For me, some of their bests songs are: Momento (in "Barrilete"); Aire, De mi mente, Otro cuento (in "Espejitos"); Mostrame como sos, Si el amor se cae... among others.
    They were in Rosario in April so i think they will come back in October or so.
    Kisses,

    ReplyDelete