Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Don't think twice




Have you ever heard Oasis in a live performance?. If you don't, don't miss last show they're giving next week at River Plate Stadium after their tour in our contry.



The British band Oasis was formed in 1991 in Manchester. Liam Gallagher, who is the leader of the band, composes the songs. This group, has recorded 8 albums and has sold more than 50 millons of copies all around the world in the last five years.



As the show begun the crowd at River started to shout and jump in the darkness. Suddenly, the lights switched on and Liam was on the stage singing his first hit "Don't go away". Both the performance with fireworks and special effects, and, the sound were amazig. The sound quality was so high that I could follow the lyrics of each song!



Nevertheless, I must admit that the show was shorter than their last one in Argentina. Moreover, the band didn't seem to be very pleased with the audience during the concert.



To sum up, I really recommend you this fantastic and incredible international performance in which you can enjoy the best music while you improve your English. So; if I were you, I wouldn't wait to buy my ticket!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, why was Oasis upset with the audience at their last show? Did somebody throw something offensive? I'm sure they were fine... they're back again in any case!

    Do you plan on going to their next performance? You've got me thinking about it... I'm not a huge Oasis fan, but songs like "Wonderwall" and "Champagne Supernova" really bring me back. To when I was... 9 or 10?! Ahh. Now I feel really old. But all in all, they were carefree, wonderful times.

    Thanks for writing! Keep it coming :)

    ReplyDelete