Sunday, April 19, 2009

hi andi! I'm daniela, I'm in first year! well, as you know we are a lot in the classroom and that is very important. I'm studying to become(hope in the near future) an English translator and also to become a English teacher. I decided to study English because first of all I love languages, I studied 3 years Italian and I'd like to study French but I have a very complicated timetable. Secondly I like teaching and I feel this as a difficult challenge, I mean... I feel teaching (and also translating) as a difficult task but I love challenges. the differences between languages had been the most important reason for me to decide what to study and I'm very happy with what I decided.
well, I'll write about my family and my hometown... I'm not from Rosario, I'm from Punta Alta(bs.as) near Bahia Blanca. Punta Alta is a beautiful city where people know each other like in a town. I studied in Instituto Canossiano, where I met the majority of my best friends. we are like 10 in the group,we are very close and we are not full of ourselves.we try to get in touch every weekend by the Internet but always is one missing. My family is normal, I mean we are my parents, my older sister, me and my little brother. My dad works in the navy, my mum has her own shop (shoe shop), my older sister studies phonoaudiology at UNR, and my little brother is still at school. I get on well with both! I like talking with my mum and that is what I miss the most from Punta alta.
My expectations for this year are a lot but the most important one is to find the way to create a relationship between English and my fluency to speak it. (sorry if I made mistakes) my email is pittu31@hotmail.com you can contact me there! and also I have facebook .
xxx hope you are ok! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Daniela (or Danii, you never did tell me which you prefer!), thanks so much for being the first to post. I enjoyed reading about your family and your reasons for choosing to become both a translator and an English teacher. Just do me a favor: don't apologize for making mistakes, and don't worry about your ability to speak English in terms of fluency-- it works best if you just relax and speak, even if you say something incorrectly. You'll learn to correct mistakes with practice. And so you know-- I'm up for getting together to talk anytime you want. Just let me know. For now, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete